There is a Velo Antwerpen station and a bike stand near the museum.
- bus 30, stop Waterpoort
- tram 1, stop Bolivar + 5 minutes walking
- tram 10, stop Bestorming + 10 minutes walking
- tram 4, stop Pacificatie + 5 minutes walking
- station Antwerp Central (Antwerpen-Centraal) + tram 1 or tram 10 (premetro station Astrid)
- station Antwerp Berchem (Antwerpen-Berchem) + bus 30, stop at Antwerp South (platform under the railway bridge)
- station Antwerp South (Antwerpen-Zuid) + 20 minutes walking or tram 4, stop pacificatie + 5 minutes walking
Check the websites of De Lijn and NMBS for current information on buses, trams and trains!
Traffic works that affect the accessibility of the museum are currently taking place in the area of FOMU.
You can park in Q-Park Steendonk (Waalsekaai 60 2000 Antwerp), which is easily accessible.,You benefit from a favourable parking tariff if you reserve your space in advance.
Reserve your parking space
More information about traffic disruptionin the neighborhood can be found here.
Low Emission Zone (LEZ)
Since 1 February 2017, the entire city centre of Antwerp and part of Linkeroever became a Low Emission Zone (LEZ). The most polluting cars are no longer welcome in the city. FOMU is situated in this zone. Discover in just a few clicks whether your vehicle may enter. Obligatory registration: Vehicles with foreign number plates (except for Dutch plates) that may enter the city centre, must be registered. You can register your car here. Please find more information about the LEZ on the website of Slim naar Antwerpen.