There is a Velo Antwerpen station and a bike stand near the museum.
- bus 30, stop Waterpoort
- tram 8, stop Bolivar + 5 minutes walking
- tram 10, stop Bestorming + 10 minutes walking
- tram 4, stop Pacificatie + 5 minutes walking
- station Antwerp Central (Antwerpen-Centraal) + tram 8 or tram 10 (premetro station Astrid)
- station Antwerp Berchem (Antwerpen-Berchem) + bus 30 (platform under the railway bridge)
- station Antwerp South (Antwerpen-Zuid) + 20 minutes walking or tram 4, stop pacificatie + 5 minutes walking
You can park your car for free on the square between the Vlaamsekaai and the Waalsekaai: Gedempte Zuiderdokken.
Low Emission Zone (LEZ)
Since 1 February 2017, the entire city centre of Antwerp and part of Linkeroever became a Low Emission Zone (LEZ). The most polluting cars are no longer welcome in the city. FOMU is situated in this zone. Discover in just a few clicks whether your vehicle may enter. Obligatory registration: Vehicles with foreign number plates (except for Dutch plates) that may enter the city centre, must be registered. You can register your car here. Please find more information about the LEZ on the website of Slim naar Antwerpen.
Check the websites of De Lijn and NMBS for current information on buses, trams and trains!