- Fee activity € 70.00
- Entrance fee € 7.00 p.p.
- Maximum amount of participants 20
- Date On request
- Duration 1.0h
- Location FOMU
Visit the first major retrospective by the renowned Belgian photographer Stephan Vanfleteren (°1969). The general public knows him best for his evocative black-and-white portraits but in recent decades he has produced a wide range of journalistic, documentary and artistic work. This exhibition provides space for both his iconic images and his equally impressive, lesser-known photographs, which together illustrate the evolution of Vanfleteren’s oeuvre. A guide will walk you through the exhibition and together you'll discover the stories behind the pictures.
Combine your guided tour with a tasty lunch or a sweet break at Museumcafé Pixel
Stephan Vanfleteren, from West-Flanders, is fond of everything from the North Sea. Enjoy a delicious bouillabaisse or a cripsy fish sandwich and add an extra taste to your visit.
Stephan Vanfleteren Lunch XL
• Caldo bouillabaisse with rouille on crispy dark toast
• Rice pudding with saffron and roasted almonds
+ one glass of wine or another drink (soda, coffee) and water
€25/person from 10 persons
Stephan Vanfleteren Lunch
Choose between soup & sandwich or sandwich & dessert
• Soup: Tomato-carrot soup with turmeric
• Sandwich: Crispy fish sandwich with fresh raita yoghurt and dates chutney
• Dessert: Speculoos-pepper pie
€10/person from 10 persons (drinks are payed seperately)
Stephan Vanfleteren Sweet Break
Dessert + coffee/tea
€6/person from 10 persons
You can book your lunch or sweet break through the reservation form. You pay the lunch in the museumcafé the day of your visit.
Practical info guided tours
• You pay your entry ticket at the ticket desk the day of your visit. The group rate is €7/person.
• You pay the lunch at the museumcafé Pixel the day of your visit.
• For the guided tour you'll receive an invoice that should be payed in advance from our administration office.
The guide will wait for you at the reception desk the day of your visit. We recommend to arrive some minutes before so we can start the tour in time.
Change of plans? You can cancel your reservation free of charge until one week before your visit. If you cancel later we'll charge 30% of all costs. If you cancel less than 48h before we'll have to charge the total fee.
Our guides value dialogue during the interactive tours. Therefore, they rely upon visual thinking strategies (VTS).